Sending gratitude out to Moorbey over at Moorbey’z Blog for awarding me the Versatile Blogger award. If you haven’t checked out his site please head over and have a look around. I’m truly honored to have received this award from such a passionate and empowered individual.
1-Thank and link back to the person who awarded you.
2-Nominate 15 bloggers for The Versatile Blogger Award and include a link to their site (and tell them that you have nominated them).
3-State 7 things about yourself.
7 THINGS ABOUT ME:
1. I used to have a problem with authority, now I just call it living against the grain
2. I grew up in Los Angeles and now live in a small Texas town
3. I drink crazy strong coffee
4. I just finished coaching my first season of U8 soccer
5. I’ve got two screenplay projects in development
6. Actively looking for distribution channels to get my book into foster kids’ hands
7. Goals: set up a global organization for lifetime mentoring for foster kids and set up a global organization for investigating and filing charges against those that prey on foster kids
Congratulations to all the nominees!
Congratulations~ Cheers!! 😀
Consider it a 5 star Amazon.com reader review response!!
Wow! A poem for me! I love it! Thank you Poetjena. Thank you very much.
Point 1, on your list of ‘Things about me”.
Just excellent, love it!
Congratulations on your award! More than just well-deserved!!
There’s a writer I know who’s called Ken
whose skill can match that of twelve men.
In verse and in rhyme
he suceeds every time
with picture, paper and pen!
I’m doing it. Thanks for the tip!
You are back with a bang.
I missed your sence of wry humor and the way you experiance then describe normal things to feel close meaningful and adds your view to mine. Your stories sorta clip on in a place I didnt know my persective slot was empty. So ofcorse I missed you Ken.
Awards are awsome too.
Thank you so much for the nomination. I read your facts about you and your foster care book conundrum. It might be wise (I don’t know that you have yet to try this), but to get in contact with adoption agents and see if it isn’t something that can be given to the child when they get placed in a home. For the most part I think there is much more support given toward biological parents than adoptable and adoptive children, good luck on your quest!
And thanks ever so much for the nomination.
Well deserved 🙂 …Thanks for the nomination! 😉